The Short: An intriguing game, that I was ultimately unable to really play due to the required multiplayer of at least 3 people.
- Nice modification of standard tileset, giving a fresh feel.
- Interesting music -- it's kinda weird, but I like it.
- Impressive-seeming multiplayer functionality on an RPGmaker game (see cons)
- A multiplayer game without a player base. The game is presumably a room-escape of some sort, but requires at 3 people to actually play. I've logged in on several occasions and never seen another player online. While I could try to round up a couple friends to play, I'm frankly not inclined to rope my friends into what is effectively a beta test of a game that may or may not be fun. That said, if you have friends that like trying new, untested co-op games, this seems interesting.
- There is no option menu. It's not even possible to quit the game without x-ing out the corner, or hitting f5. At the very least a quit button would be nice.
- Requiring a formal account (and use of an email address) is kind of obnoxious when it comes to testing/trying out a new game. If I wasn't reviewing it for the secret santa thread, I probably would have quit right then.
So, I really don't have a review of the game here obviously. Judging from the care put into crafting the lobby room, I imagine it could be quite good. I hope people with more friends than me are willing to give it a go.